This year we have broken our own record gaining twenty one new hotels into the group, almost double last yearâ€™s number, bringing our total number of hotels to 281.
2011 has seen a strong focus on increasing the standards and quality of the groupâ€™s members resulting in six of the latest hotels to join the group having four-star ratings.
The new hotels are located across Great Britain boosting the portfolio from the North of London to Central Scotland and expanding onto the Isle of Man for the first time in ten years.
- BEST WESTERN Royal Adelaide Hotel, Windsor
- BEST WESTERN Cheltenham Regency Hotel, Cheltenham
- BEST WESTERN Feathers Liverpool Hotel, Liverpool
- BEST WESTERN Queens Hotel, Oban
- BEST WESTERN Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel and Spa
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Windmill Village Hotel, Golf and Leisure Club, Coventry
- BEST WESTERN Deincourt Hotel, Newark
- BEST WESTERN Forest Hills Hotel, Frodsham
- BEST WESTERN Angel & Royal Hotel, Grantham
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel, Beamish
- BEST WESTERN Nottingham Derby, Long Eaton
- BEST WESTERN London Highbury, Finbury Park, London
- BEST WESTERN Old Mill Hotel and Leisure Club, Ramsbottom
- BEST WESTERN Pinewood Hotel, Manchester
- BEST WESTERN North Shore Hotel, Skegness
- BEST WESTERN Oaklands Hall, Grimsby
- BEST WESTERN Naseby Hotel, Kettering
- BEST WESTERN The Bell Hotel, Epping
- BEST WESTERN Crianlarich Hotel, Perthshire
- BEST WESTERN Palace Hotel & Casino, Douglas, Isle of Man
- BEST WESTERN Passage House, Newton Abbot
Like all the groups hotels, each new member will continue to be independently owned and managed, whilst meeting the strict criteria set by Best Western, with regular inspections to ensure consistent quality and service.